Funds are available to organizations to sponsor Oregon family members and self-advocates to participate in conferences and other educational events. Sponsorship awards do not exceed $3,000.
We collect data related to our investments. As a result, organizations that receive sponsorship funds must agree to the following:
- Upon sponsorship award, submit an invoice for “event sponsorship” for $2,000 with the completed Sponsorship Agreement.
- Submit a final invoice for “event sponsorship” for $1,000 with the following information:
- Separate counts of the number of self-advocates and family members that were able to attend your event because of our funds;
- Confirmation that you distributed a printable Event Sponsorship Survey or electronic survey link to self-advocates and family members that attended your event because of our funds (we will email the survey link to you); and
- Event evaluation data, if this data is collected.
To apply for a sponsorship, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- A description of your event, including topics, dates and location.
- How you plan to use the funds to help family members or self-advocates participate (i.e., waive registration fees, transportation stipend, lodging stipend, interpreter services, etc.).
We will respond to your request within two weeks.
Od you are paper writing service also editor of both the yale book of quotations and the oxford dictionary of american legal quotations do you have any favorite quotations.